Saturday, September 3, 2011

spotted: hawt heels

I'm proud to say that today's thrifting will be done solely on a vicarious level. I'm working on my discipline.  See, I have come to realize that I would probably go thrift shopping everyday if I could. The only thing that stops me is my need to make sense. It wouldn't make sense. It would be excessive. I don't need anything right now in my wardrobe. I have several things I have yet to even wear. So I'm cut-off for a while.

But Celia isn't!!  And she came across these beauties today at the Salvation Army @ 96th St./Broadway.  They were too small for her and she thought of me (thank you sweet lady!!) I drooled but found comfort in the fact that these beauties, at a dainty size 6.5, are a full size smaller than my feet.  (Le deep, deep sigh).  So they were meant to be someone else's score.  Just thought I'd pass the visual along, in case that someone is you.  Need some hot heels in a 6.5?  Check these out, then run over there.  You know how it is at the thrift store:  One day it's in and the next day...... Oh wait that's Project Runway.




p.s. They weren't priced.  If you happen to get them, let me know how much they were...

No comments:

Post a Comment