Friday, August 19, 2011

rena REBORN (a new favorite spot)

photo: yld

I have a plan for how to deal with my new favorite discovery, rena REBORN, that most charming cubby of a boutique in the East Village.  See, the problem with a place like this is that it's the kind of place you walk into thinking you're just going to have a look, and end up walking out of voluntarily stripped of all  your money, but with your heart aflutter over the many ways in which to wear the amazing thing, or things you just scored! bought. So my plan is to use the distance between my neighborhood (Harlem) and the East Village, combined with my busy schedule, to dissuade myself from going there everyday.  Seriously.  If I lived close by, the lovely staff would quickly get tired of seeing my face.

rena REBORN deals in 'New and Recycled Fashion' so it's not technically a thrift store (nor does it look anything like one).  Still, they have something for every budget ($1 goodies box, anyone?  Or how about that $5 rack outside?)  Everywhere you look, something cute.
Check it out ... And wish me luck with my plan. I already feel like going back.



117 E. 7th St (between Ave A and 1st Ave)
New York, NY 10009
212-253-2595

Hours:
Monday-Saturday 11 AM - 8 PM
Sunday 12 PM - 6 PM


No comments:

Post a Comment